I would like to thank Mr. Nadayuki Hasegawa, the director of HIROKO MORI & STASYS MUSEUM from Japan, and Mr. Heizaburo Iwano, for the help and engagment due to which I had received the famous hand-made paper on which “The Iwano Project” is realized.
Director & founder:
Functions in The Iwano Project
- Founder and director of The Iwano Project: Aleksandar PEDOVIC, Novi Sad, YU (SCG)
- Art editor: Mr. Lazar SIMONOVIC, Novi Sad, YU (SCG)
- The Project is realized in co-operation with: UPIDIV - Association of Applied Arts Artists and Designers of Vojvodina - president Mr. Aleksandar PEDOVIC and NOU, Novi Sad Open University - principal Mrs. Svetlana BELJANSKI, art editor Mr. Lazar SIMONOVIC
- The Japanese team: The project supervisor - Mr. Nadayuki HASEGAWA, director Hiroko Mori & Stasys museum, Otaru, Japan and Mr. Heizaburo IWANO, producer of the hand-made paper, Imadate Town, Japan
- Web master: Mr. Luka SALAPURA, founder and editor of on-line art magazine www.artmagazin.co.yu, Novi Sad, YU (SCG)
- Printing house: LitoStudio - Novi Sad, Novi Sad, YU (SCG)
- Prepress: Studio Maximov - Novi Sad, Novi Sad, YU (SCG)
All works were done on the paper made in the manufacture of Mr. Heizaburo Iwano from Japan.
Application form for artists